Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX release v3.0.0 build 3050 - 1 May 2019.
Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014

See the Wiki for downloading either version.

Largest year

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section and its subforums are the main place to get help with Cumulus. Anything which is not specific to the type of weather station goes in here; for anything specific to a type of weather station, please use the appropriate subforum. Use the 'website development' section for any questions relating to creating or running a web site for Cumulus data. Discussion of the stations themselves in these sections is fine.
BrunswickWeather
Weather Station: offset
Operating System: windows 7

Largest year

Post by BrunswickWeather » Wed 06 Feb 2019 1:11 am

What is the latest year that cumulus will work in both versions?
Will it record and show data after 2020?
In Cumulus 1 the years only show 2000 to 2020 in menu for "view" then "highs and low", "this year"
Have been using Cumulus since 2010 and 8 years of records

RayProudfoot
Weather Station: Davis VP2 with Daytime FARS
Operating System: Windows XP SP3

Re: Largest year

Post by RayProudfoot » Wed 06 Feb 2019 9:43 am

Cumulus 1 will run until the end of time. The only problem noted so far is some drop-down menus won't show any year after 2020.

But I never access Cumulus data via the program itself. I use my website and the years will continue to be shown there without problem. If you have a website things will be fine. If you don't then perhaps consider one. They don't cost much to run. I pay £24 a year to HostPresto here in the UK.
Cheers,
Ray, Cheshire.