Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Report To Ambientweather.net

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
mhpaulson
Weather Station: Ambient WS-1080
Operating System: Windows 10

Report To Ambientweather.net

Post by mhpaulson »

I am wondering if there is a way to get Cumulus to report to Ambientweather.net. I'd like to use my Amazon Echo to report my weather station readings, which is possible using Ambientweather.net. While I have Cumulus set up to report to WU and PWS, I don't see how to have it report to Ambientweater.net.

Thanks

OK, so I've discovered that I need to determine the MAC Address of my Ambient Weather WS-1080 and am now in the process of doing that. So, I may not need to have my original question answered.
Last edited by mhpaulson on Sun 20 Jan 2019 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PaulMy
Weather Station: Davis VP2 Plus 24-Hour FARS
Operating System: Windows8 and Windows10

Re: Report To Ambientweather.net

Post by PaulMy »

I believe the ambientweather.net is only available to Ambient stations, and these stations are not supported by Cumulus.

Enjoy,
Paul
Davis Vantage Pro2+
C1 www.komokaweather.com/komokaweather-ca
MX www.komokaweather.com/cumulusmx/index.htm /index.html /index.php
MX www.komokaweather.com/cumulusmxwll/index.htm /index.html /index.php
MX www. komokaweather.com/cumulusmx4/index.htm