Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

What files does cumulus upload via ftp?

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
iwmetservice
Weather Station: AERCUS WS3083
Operating System: Windows 7

What files does cumulus upload via ftp?

Post by iwmetservice »

I am having some issues using the in built ftp client of cumulus due to the extremely crazy security and it doesn't have all the options I need to actually upload so I will be needing to use a different ftp client to upload, therefor I was wondering if anyone knows the exact files that I will need to upload myself (via a scheduled ftp upload) to give me semi live data. Does that make sense? :shock:
PaulMy
Weather Station: Davis VP2 Plus 24-Hour FARS
Operating System: Windows8 and Windows10

Re: What files does cumulus upload via ftp?

Post by PaulMy »

It would be easiest if Cumulus could do the normal FTP, but if you want to do it another way then in Configuration - Internet - Files you would untick Include standard files and Include Standard images.

Cumulus processes all the standard template xxxxT.htm files in the \Cumulus\web folder. Also the realtime.txt if you have that ticked to upload.

You can create your own template files and have Cumulus process them and save locally but not upload.

Enjoy,
Paul
Davis Vantage Pro2+
C1 www.komokaweather.com/komokaweather-ca
MX www.komokaweather.com/cumulusmx/index.htm /index.html /index.php
MX www.komokaweather.com/cumulusmxwll/index.htm /index.html /index.php
MX www. komokaweather.com/cumulusmx4/index.htm