Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Downloads

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
sfws
Weather Station: Chas O, Maplin N96FY, N25FR
Operating System: rPi 3B+ with Buster (full)

Downloads

Post by sfws »

Steve
I note your replacement downloads page is still on sandaysoft.com server, and includes Cumulus 1 but does not directly offer MX download. Obviously I have copies of the Cumulus 1 download I use and the MX download (in case I ever decide to swap), so this post is not for my benefit. But your
I have now blocked outgoing SMTP. This means that amongst other things, steve@sandaysoft.com will not work, and neither will forum registrations.

I have spent all day on this and now I am really really really pissed off.
makes it clear that anyone just discovering Cumulus cannot now register to see the MX download in this support forum, and I just wonder if you can spare a moment from your holidaying to consider their plight. (But as I posted elsewhere all the best for enjoying your new life).
Have you plans for maintaining downloads for Cumulus 1 and MX executables for any newbies on http://nybbles.co.uk/ or are you negeotiating for someone to take those over? I'm sure someone on this forum could host the two sources for you on their server (e.g. perhaps https://saratoga-weather.org as Ken did a successful test of hosting the Wiki, although I heard your plans are different server for Wiki/forum).
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Downloads

Post by steve »

Once the forum has been fully moved, and email turned back on, registrations will work again. Then people will be able to download MX again, they just need to be patient. Of course, the new management may decide to change the download method/location (as I would have done before long).

The other downloads will continue to be available where they are, but may move elsewhere at some point.
Steve
RayProudfoot
Weather Station: Davis VP2 with Daytime FARS
Operating System: Windows XP SP3

Post by RayProudfoot »

I've just realised I don't have the last Cumulus1 package so would appreciate that being made available when you're able to do so.
Cheers,
Ray, Cheshire.

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

The files are where they have always been. The page with the list of downloads is now at http://sandaysoft.com/, as mentioned in the pink news box at the top of the forum.
RayProudfoot
Weather Station: Davis VP2 with Daytime FARS
Operating System: Windows XP SP3

Post by RayProudfoot »

Thanks Steve. Sorted.
Cheers,
Ray, Cheshire.