Welcome to the new home of the Cumulus Support forum.
Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043
Jan 20 2017. See the Wiki
Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section and its subforums are the main place to get help with Cumulus. Anything which is not specific to the type of weather station goes in here; for anything specific to a type of weather station, please use the appropriate subforum. Use the 'website development' section for any questions relating to creating or running a web site for Cumulus data. Discussion of the stations themselves in these sections is fine.
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed 13 Apr 2016 11:09 am
- Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus
- Operating System: OSX High Sierra
- Location: Istanbul
hello about a year or so ago i had few emails from a guy running or working at one the RAF musuems in the uk back i didn't hear anything more and assumed all,was good no news is good news sometimes ,and they had no problems they were using weather display .
a few days ago i had another email requesting a approval to use the template i design and disabling links as it was used in touch screen display in the musuem for the visitors and they didnt want basically from what i understand visitors to sit there browsing all over the internet etc...
so the good news and credit where it is due they are now using cumulus as the software source for providing data whilst i dont use any software but these little recognitions can make up for the hours and hours just fixing things .. so well done steve if you are not aware if you are then here is my acknowledgment..
Thanks for the e-mail.
I should have explained that we are now going to use Cumulus instead of Weather Display. We have it working quite nicely internally.
We would only disable the links on the internal weather station kiosk. On the Museum website we would hope to leave any links enabled and obviously leave any credits alone.
Royal Air Force Museum Cosford
Last edited by weatherist34
on Thu 26 Apr 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 5209
- Joined: Thu 07 Jan 2010 9:44 pm
- Weather Station: Davis VP2
- Operating System: Stretch Lite rPi
- Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK
- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Sun 28 Sep 2008 11:54 pm
- Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2+ w/Envoy USB
- Operating System: Windows-8
- Location: Komoka, ON Canada
and many more
s from me.
Enjoyed and fully satisfied since Sep 28, 2008 when I made my first post
Just downloaded Cumulus and was very quick and easy. Looks good too
- Cumulus Author
- Posts: 26714
- Joined: Mon 02 Jun 2008 6:49 pm
- Weather Station: None
- Operating System: None
- Location: Vienne, France
Thanks for that, Brian, it’s good to know. Your template and Cumulus are an excellent combination
- Posts: 2510
- Joined: Tue 09 Dec 2008 1:37 pm
- Weather Station: None !
- Operating System: XP SP3 - honest
- Location: Dudley, West Midlands, UK
Indeed - credit in (rain) buckets to you both.
......................Imagine, what you will KNOW tomorrow !
- Posts: 2620
- Joined: Wed 06 May 2009 6:29 pm
- Weather Station: Davis VP2 with Daytime FARS
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3
- Location: Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, England
Good work Brian. I visit RAF Cosford each year for a Flight Sim show so I shall look out for the display in October.