Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section and its subforums are the main place to get help with Cumulus. Anything which is not specific to the type of weather station goes in here; for anything specific to a type of weather station, please use the appropriate subforum. Use the 'website development' section for any questions relating to creating or running a web site for Cumulus data. Discussion of the stations themselves in these sections is fine.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sun 06 Apr 2014 3:14 am
- Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional
- Location: Maine, USA
I'm trying to help a friend. His station is the Davis Vantage Pro 2. He was using Ambient VWS software to send weather data to APRS over an RF link (2 meter amateur radio) through UI View32 and wants to change over to Cumulus 1.9.4. Does anyone know how to make this work? Can it be made to work, or is there something special about Ambient VWS that allows it to interface with UI View32?
- Posts: 5331
- Joined: Thu 07 Jan 2010 9:44 pm
- Weather Station: Davis VP2
- Operating System: Stretch Lite rPi
- Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK