Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Cumulus not uploading data to Weather Underground

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
Nin3DSFan
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows 10

Cumulus not uploading data to Weather Underground

Post by Nin3DSFan »

For some reason, Cumulus suddenly stopped uploading to WU, and the last upload was about 25 minutes ago as of this post. The FTP log says WU Response Code: 200 Response = INVALIDPASSWORDID|Password or key and/or id are incorrect

EDIT: I think this is an issue with WU, rather than Cumulus. For some reason, it says I have no stations on Wunderground. The actual station ID still exists, however, it's not registered to me, for some reason. Also, when I look at the dashboard for what should be my PWS, there are lots of strange errors, such as a lack of any name, and the graphs all have a straight line connecting the first points and last points, in addition to the actual graph data, as shown here:

EDIT 2: It seems to be a larger issue with them: http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=31675.0
Last edited by Nin3DSFan on Sun 12 Mar 2017 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Cumulus not uploading data to Weather Underground

Post by steve »

WU seem to have frequent problems. A good rule of thumb when having problems with Cumulus uploading to WU is that it's a problem with WU.
Steve
Mapantz
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Windows 11 x64

Post by Mapantz »

Weather Underground is all over the place at the moment. I've got errors too: 2017-03-12 14:57:49.299 WU update: An error occurred while sending the request.

https://www.wunderground.com/personal-w ... IDORSETW12

I seem to recall reading about folks having problems logging in to WU last week. It's nothing to worry about.
RayProudfoot
Weather Station: Davis VP2 with Daytime FARS
Operating System: Windows XP SP3

Post by RayProudfoot »

Although not directly related to this issue the WU app on my iPad is still showing Storm Doris as a severe weather alert. Storm Doris hit us on 23 Feb!

I have written to WU Support - William - but no response after 4-5 days. Speaks volumes about their data handling.
Cheers,
Ray, Cheshire.