Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Possibility of flexibility over time for data?

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
StormCapture
Weather Station: Davis Pro 2 Plus / WH1081
Operating System: Windows 10 Professional

Possibility of flexibility over time for data?

Post by StormCapture »

Out of curiousity with one of the latest release builds for cumulus, is it possible to have more control over the time of the data on when it restarts?

I know with the midnight feature, all data resets at Midnight and 9AM resets at 9AM

I was thinking this in mind so the user can customize what pieces of data they want reset at certain times to be align with their weather organization:
For Example:

Rain: 12:00AM or 9AM
Temperature: 12:00AM or 9AM
Wind: 12:00AM or 9AM
Solar, ET, Sun Hours - 12:00AM or 9AM

Out of that list, I'd have Rain for 9AM, Temp, wind, and solar, ET Sun Hrs at 12:00AM

Just a suggestion.
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Re: Possibility of flexibility over time for data?

Post by mcrossley »

Not as far as I know. Raise a feature request if you really want it, but be warned, it's a very long request list! ;)
duke

Post by duke »

When you say latest release, do you mean MX? Cumulus 1, where you have posted, is no longer being in development.
StormCapture
Weather Station: Davis Pro 2 Plus / WH1081
Operating System: Windows 10 Professional

Post by StormCapture »

When won't the feature request be long haha,

Not MX as I don't use that one, the one for PC is the one I mean, Cumulus 1 is the one I currently use.

I would use the Raspberry Pi that I have but the unit won't read the OS on the SD card for some reason even when I formatted it and re-downloaded it.
duke

Post by duke »

MX is a replacement for Cumulus 1, it is multi-platform and works just fine on PC. As mentioned, Cumulus 1 is no longer in development so the best thing you can do is upgrade to MX and then raise a feature request, noting Marks comments above.