Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Davis Logger Firmware update.

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
Tidalwave123
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2
Operating System: Windows XP

Davis Logger Firmware update.

Post by Tidalwave123 »

Over the last couple of weeks, my Davis Vantage Pro2 logger (#6555) refused to send data via the internet. The data logger IP address although correct would not accept any throughput.
After a session with Davis Tech Support...they sent me the newest logger firmware update. It instantly fixed the problem. Today I received a followup call from Davis support to make sure that the problem had been solved. The unit has been working perfectly ever since the update. Davis support said that they have had other reports of similar logger problems and encourage everyone with a Davis logger (#6555) to update the logger with the newest firmware. Davis has added some other internal corrections also to help prevent similar future problems.