Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

An expanded realtime like data file

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
TNETWeather

Post by TNETWeather »

I started to collect output from my experimental XML data sent that I wrote to create an expanded realtime like record.

A sample of a "collected" log of these can be seen at: http://cumulus.tnetweather.com/realtimexml.log

This then allows me to do things like:

The graph is a little shy of data since the log just started early this morning.

None of the data used in the above graph is available in the current realtime.txt file.

The log used is made up of the following tags:

Code: Select all

isodate = YYYY-MM-DD
time = HH:MM
temp 
hum
dew
wspeed
avgbearing
beaufort
wgust
press
windrun
presstrendval
rfall
rmonth
ryear
rfallY
rrate
intemp
inhum
wchill
temptrendval
tempYH
TtempTH 
tempTL
TtempTL
windTM
TwindTM
wgustTM
TwgustTM
pressTH
TpressTH
pressTL
TpressTL
Fields that I would have included but are not available yet (at least I don't think so) are:

Code: Select all

min/max indoor temp
min/max indoor hum
humidex
min/max humidex
solar % (Davis)
Solar wm2 (Davis)
UV (Davis)
This format is actually different from the original realtime.txt format so it is not really an extension, but it could be rearranged to be. For me, this works as it is, but it uses the XML stuff that I have been working on and I'm still dealing with some issues with that.