Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

missing data from realtimelog.txt

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
mm23
Weather Station: ws 2350
Operating System: windows xp sp3

missing data from realtimelog.txt

Post by mm23 »

Hello....... if anyone knows the answer please....
Is there any way to backup data for realtimelog.txt. This is a file used by Cumulus toolbox to upload data to a remote server, and that data is displayed in real-time table or on the graph here http://vrijemeusibeniku.com/index.php
My Cumulus pc probably restarted due to lightning (storm) but not Cumulus and Cumulus toolbox ....... and now graph shows a straight line .... also shows the graph within Cumulus ....
Now missing data between 10:52 to 12:30 ..... or my pc restarted about 2 hours before 10:52, and as the data is read every minute this is the best I can get?

Many thanks!
duke

Re: missing data from realtimelog.txt

Post by duke »

I would assume not as realtimelog.txt is created from realtime.txt. If your PC is down then realtime.txt is not uploaded and therefore the data is not available to create realtimelog.txt
mm23
Weather Station: ws 2350
Operating System: windows xp sp3

Re: missing data from realtimelog.txt

Post by mm23 »

Hmm....I'm not sure ..... I think that the data for realtimelog.txt formed from realtime.txt file. I am only curious is there a possibility that the realtimelog.txt pull the data from logger somehow?