Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Bug report - Cumulus stopped

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
Viking
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows 7 32 Bit SP1+ Apple iMac

Bug report - Cumulus stopped

Post by Viking »

Hi Steve,

The PC was running fine, but I noticed about 23.25 that Cumulus had recorded a Bug Report for earlier in the evening. However, no data has been lost in the Sep14log.txt file. The computer has not stopped and I restarted Cumulus after it shutdown, without any problems.

The Bug report files is attached

Cheers

Vic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Bug report - Cumulus stopped

Post by steve »

It's crashed in Windows code in 'gdiplus.dll', called from the third-party code which draws the panels on the main window. I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about it as none of my code is involved.
Steve
Viking
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows 7 32 Bit SP1+ Apple iMac

Re: Bug report - Cumulus stopped

Post by Viking »

Thanks Steve, I will keep an eye on it and see if it happens again. Possibly just a quirk of Windows.

Vic