Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Gauges Page

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
Jerry
Weather Station: Davis VP2

Gauges Page

Post by Jerry »

The brown colored gauges (Wind Compass,Wind Gauge, and Wind Rose) are not showing any data on my gauges web page. Version 1.8.1

http://www.wa4zwc.net/weather/gauges.htm

Thanks for any help,

Jerry
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Gauges Page

Post by steve »

You're not getting any wind plotted on your graphs either, although you clearly do have some wind. I can't imagine why that's happening, and I can't easily look at the Cumulus code for clues. You could try restarting Cumulus?
Steve
Jerry

Post by Jerry »

I did restart Cumulus and also rebooted. I am not sure how long this has been going on. It could have been since I upgraded to 1.8.1 but I am not sure.

Everything works well on the program. It's just on the web page side that the problem exists. I also have the box checked to show the graphs in 3d and they are on the program, but not on the web page.

I did uncheck the 3d box and see if that was the problem, but it still existed.

Jerry
harrym1byt
Weather Station: WH 1081 (EasyWeather type)
Operating System: Win10

Post by harrym1byt »

Try it with Internet Settings/ Use active FTP Mode - both ticked and unticked. My wind gauges were a lot intermitant until I unticked it, but now working fine.
Jerry

Post by Jerry »

I tried it with Internet Settings/ Use active FTP Mode - both ticked and unticked and no change.

Thanks,

Jerry
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

Your images aren't getting uploaded - the times on the graphs don't correspond to the current time. Normally, as Harry has suggested, switching to active ftp mode would fix this, but it clearly doesn't in your case.

Could you please switch on ftp logging (on the configuration menu) and after a few web updates, send me the ftplog.txt file.
Steve