Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

NOAA Monthly Summary question

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
kapo
Weather Station: Davis VP2
Operating System: Windows 10

NOAA Monthly Summary question

Post by kapo »

Hi
Where can I change NOAA Monthly report Data so that the report data is saved permanently? In my NOAAMO1113, there are couple of HeatDegDays values wrong. When I change those in Cumulus/Reports, those values don't change in Monthly report, that FTP in midnight and in Cumulus: View--->NOAA Monthly Report?

Hope somebody understands what I mean.. I can't tell it quite right in english... :oops: :oops: :oops:

-kapo-
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: NOAA Monthly Summary question

Post by steve »

The whole file gets recreated every day, so any edits you do to the report itself will get lost.

It gets the Heating Degree Days figure from dayfile.txt, so you need to use the editor in Cumulus to change that, and then next time the report gets created it will use your modified values.
Steve
kapo
Weather Station: Davis VP2
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: NOAA Monthly Summary question

Post by kapo »

Thank You! Again....

-kapo-