Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

No connection to Davies weather station now

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

avvy65
Weather Station: Davies Vantage Vue
Operating System: Linux Ubuntu

No connection to Davies weather station now

Post by avvy65 »

I am running Ubuntu 20.04, and have just updated it then rebooted Ubuntu. Now when I load up the Cumulus MX webpage, there is no connection to the station. I have the ip address correct , and the now page loads but no data is showing. When I try to check the station settings, I get a blank page saying there is no connection.

All the physical connections are ok and I can connect to other websites, but not my Davies weather station.

Any ideas as to what is wrong please.
avvy65

Re: No connection to Davies weather station now

Post by avvy65 »

When I run sudo mono CumulusMX.exe, there is a line which says:
Cumulus running at: http:// *:8998/

it is like all the information has been lost in the webpages
avvy65

Re: No connection to Davies weather station now

Post by avvy65 »

Problem solved by using a different USB cable, and another reboot of the machine.