Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Cumulusmx

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

The PIT
Weather Station: Davis VP2 Wireless
Operating System: Windows 7 32 bit

Cumulusmx

Post by The PIT »

Just installed this and noticed that the leaf wetness isn't working correctly. It's showing 15 when it should be zero. It never worked properly under cumulus one either but since development had stopped on this I didn't bother reporting it.

Davis vantage vp2 the other extra sensors are fine. Basically the leaf wetness are duplicates of sensor 1
Based in Sunny Old Sheffield South Yorkshire England

www.sheffieldweather.co.uk
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Cumulusmx

Post by steve »

Turn on debug logging and data logging, let it run for a couple of minutes, then attach the latest MX diags file, and I'll take a look.
Steve
The PIT

Post by The PIT »

Strangely cumulusmx seemed to be doing some logging before I turned it on. I turned logging on after 19:30. Anyway here's the logging.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steve
Cumulus Author

Post by steve »

Can you show me a screen shot of where you're seeing this? I can see that your leaf wetness 1 figure is indeed zero, but having looked at the code, it's not immediately obvious where the problem is. What is being put in the extra data log for the leaf wetness values?

As an aside, are you using Virtual VP? You're not getting any response to requests for LOOP2 packets. If you are using Virtual VP, you should disable LOOP2 packets as mentioned in the instructions.
Steve
The PIT

Post by The PIT »

here we go
cumulus incorrect data.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steve
Cumulus Author

Post by steve »

I'm confused. You said it was showing 15 when it should be showing zero, but in your screen shot it's showing zero?
Steve