Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX release 3.9.1 (build 3096) - 31 October 2020 (please see announcement regarding releases since 3.5.0)
Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of the NOAA report and Snow Index drop-down menus to 2030)

Use this Wiki link to Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items).

COMPLETED: Category

Please use this Forum to make suggestions for the future updates additions and general maintenance of the Wiki. Since I am sure most of these will be valid suggestions, so as they are completed in the Wiki the Topic will be deleted from this Forum, and this will act as reminder to anyone updating the Wiki of the jobs still to be done.
sfws
Weather Station: --
Operating System: --

COMPLETED: Category

Post by sfws »

Mark

You created the new page https://cumuluswiki.org/a/User_contributions, linked from the software page, ignoring that there already was "Third party Apps" and "WebTools" on the main page which linked to existing contributions. A page for that purpose should have been created as a Category page, so it could be easily linked to.

Your new page makes it harder for people to find such contributions, now split between 3 places, and harder to know which of the 3 to choose for any new contributions.
Last edited by sfws on Tue 14 Jul 2020 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2
Operating System: Buster Lite rPi

Re: Category

Post by mcrossley »

Well, actually the vast majority of the Wiki wasn't set up by me ;)

But I'll take a look and see what I can do...