Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Your Suggestions...

Please DO NOT use this to publish your entire wish. This Forum is for specific suggestions to enhance the usability of Cumulus MX for all users, NOT your personal requirements. Please check this forum and the rejected forum to make sure you are NOT posting a DUPLICATE suggestion. It will be heavily monitored by Admin and Mark Crossley to determine the feasibility and the difficulty of the suggestion. Those Topics that are deemed inadmissible will moved to the rejected Forum. The remaining Topics will be the Accepted list of future developments, and when our voluntary development group adds it to a build, the build number will be added to the Topic title.
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Your Suggestions...

Post by mcrossley »

I may not reply to all suggestions, do not take this to heart, it will have been read. If the suggestion is clear I probably do not need any more details. I also like to keep some posts marked as un-read as a reminder to myself for various reasons (the forum does not allow me to re-flag read posts as unread). I maintain an offline log of "things to do".

If your suggestion is a non-starter then I'll probably reply saying as much.

Also be aware that there is a big backlog of work to do.

If your suggestion isn't implemented before later suggestions, again don't take this personally. Some things are much easier to implement than others and may jump the queue. Also if I am working in one particular area of code it is often easier to slip in a another change.