Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

NOAA report interface/web page

Please DO NOT use this to publish your entire wish. This Forum is for specific suggestions to enhance the usability of Cumulus MX for all users, NOT your personal requirements. Please check this forum and the rejected forum to make sure you are NOT posting a DUPLICATE suggestion. It will be heavily monitored by Admin and Mark Crossley to determine the feasibility and the difficulty of the suggestion. Those Topics that are deemed inadmissible will moved to the rejected Forum. The remaining Topics will be the Accepted list of future developments, and when our voluntary development group adds it to a build, the build number will be added to the Topic title.
freddie
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2 + Ecowitt
Operating System: GNU/Linux Ubuntu 22.04 LXC

NOAA report interface/web page

Post by freddie »

Taking user mdlawler's request for accessibility changes to NOAA reports: would it be possible to have a interface/web page containing the NOAA report(s) in an accessible format? This would be independent of the existing text-based NOAA reports (to preserve backward-compatibility), and could contain other "nice to have" features such as user-specified units.
Freddie
freddie
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2 + Ecowitt
Operating System: GNU/Linux Ubuntu 22.04 LXC

Re: NOAA report interface/web page

Post by freddie »

I think I have got the wrong end of the stick with what Michael is asking for regarding the NOAA reports. He's actually happy with the txt format. I will seek further clarification from him and add it to the list of questions. If necessary I will delete this request once I get the correct end of the stick :)
Freddie