Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.5 (build 3282) - 23 February 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

CumulusMX - TO DO List

Please DO NOT use this to publish your entire wish. This Forum is for specific suggestions to enhance the usability of Cumulus MX for all users, NOT your personal requirements. Please check this forum and the rejected forum to make sure you are NOT posting a DUPLICATE suggestion. It will be heavily monitored by Admin and Mark Crossley to determine the feasibility and the difficulty of the suggestion. Those Topics that are deemed inadmissible will moved to the rejected Forum. The remaining Topics will be the Accepted list of future developments, and when our voluntary development group adds it to a build, the build number will be added to the Topic title.
sfws
Weather Station: Chas O, Maplin N96FY, N25FR
Operating System: rPi 3B+ with Buster (full)

CumulusMX - TO DO List

Post by sfws »

Mark: I notice in several of your posts you say this or that is on your to do list.

Do you make your to do list available anywhere?

Your locked post (with the topic name CumulusMX - Future development) might be where people would look. Alternatively, people might expect viewtopic.php?f=40&t=17889 to be updated since you took over development.
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Re: CumulusMX - TO DO List

Post by mcrossley »

Currently it is within a tool I use for logging and tracking them. I only recently started using this tool which is really a bug tracker (MantisBT).

I've added my immediate ToDo list to it, and am slowly going back through requests and suggestions and added them if appropriate/doable.

I add bug reports that need fixing to it as well. If I can be disciplined enough to use it rigorously then it should also track what goes into each release.

[MantisBT is PHP based and uses a backend database, so it may be possible to host it somewhere eventually. I think I'd keep it read-only, things can get messy very quickly if everyone could contribute to it, particularly as it isn't really set-up for feature requests.]