Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

UV Index not updating

Discussion of the Weather34 web site template

Moderators: saratogaWX, weatherist34

gmcotton
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus
Operating System: Windows 10

UV Index not updating

Post by gmcotton »

Good day all,

Running Cumulus MX on Windows 10 Pro system. On the dashboard all readings are showing and updating. However on the website, the UV Index stays at 1.0, day and night. Davis was good enough to send me a new UV sensor under warranty (though I'm no longer sure it was the problem) and the issue is the same. On the host computer everything is fine. go to ve9gc.gmcotton.com/PWS and the UV index stays constantly at 1.0.

It had been working fine before. Really hadn't been paying much attention to UV index during the winter so not sure exactly when this started. Only other changes to the system was a replacement of the console and data logger. The old console developed a fault that when the temperature dropped to below -19C it threw a heat warning and showed a temp of +73C (highly unlikely in New Brunswick Canada in January) Data logger was replaced as the old version was not compatible with new console. And of course the wonderful Windows updates.

Running Cumulus-3050 Template:CU-HWS-2019-02 on my web server and Cumulus MX 3.0.0 b3050 on the host computer.

Any and all suggestions welcome.

Gordon
gmcotton
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: UV Index not updating

Post by gmcotton »

SOLVED:

Switched to weather34uvsolar.php and it is now functioning correctly. Original setting was using solaruvds.php which had been working. In any case, I have the correct readings showing when view on the web.