Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Accessing cgi-bin page from Dashboard

Share your Cumulus MX user interface here

Moderator: mcrossley

radilly
Weather Station: Ambient WS-2080
Operating System: Raspberry Pi 3, OS Buster Lite

Accessing cgi-bin page from Dashboard

Post by radilly »

This might be a dumb question but is there a straightforward way to add a "relative" link into interface/index.html to a cgi-bin script sevred by apache on the same host? For the most part I'm running a pretty "stock" installation of CMX.

Why "relative"? Because I'm often tinkering, and switching Pis around ... and I avoid static IP addresses (so IP addresses tend to follow the hardware, rather than the SD card). :o

I am running on a Pi, and I typically test my cgi-bin installation with:

Code: Select all

curl localhost/cgi-bin/pi_health.py
I have been working on a Python script that collects some information about the state of the Pi which I run on most of my Pis. It's not terribly sophisticated but helpful in getting a quick overview...

2020-11-01_21-26-07.jpg
Thanks,
Bob
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheers,
Bob
radilly
Weather Station: Ambient WS-2080
Operating System: Raspberry Pi 3, OS Buster Lite

Re: Accessing cgi-bin page from Dashboard

Post by radilly »

In fairness, if I use absolute addresses I should be able to write some bash / sed scripting to fix up the headers across the files in interface...
Cheers,
Bob