Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

I'll show you mine........(interface)

Share your Cumulus MX user interface here

Moderator: mcrossley

water01
Weather Station: Ecowitt HP2551
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Re: I'll show you mine........(interface)

Post by water01 »

Grimers wrote:
Mapantz wrote:After a long period without using Cumulus (3 years) - I should be back using the wonderful new MX version, and hopefully posting a pic of the interface. I've had to settle for an Ambient WS-1001 clone that has been hacked to upload data to my website, but today I ordered the Davis VP2. I can't wait to be using it with MX! There's some nifty looking pics in this thread- very good. :)
Good man. What issues were you experiencing with the Davis Vantage Vue?

He doesn't mention a Davis Vantage Vue just a Davis Vantage Pro 2 on order to replace a Ambient WS-1001 which looks like one of those no USB connectable weather stations with a WiFi Wunderground connection.
David
duke

Post by duke »

Grimers wrote:
Mapantz wrote:After a long period without using Cumulus (3 years) - I should be back using the wonderful new MX version, and hopefully posting a pic of the interface. I've had to settle for an Ambient WS-1001 clone that has been hacked to upload data to my website, but today I ordered the Davis VP2. I can't wait to be using it with MX! There's some nifty looking pics in this thread- very good. :)
Good man. What issues were you experiencing with the Davis Vantage Vue?
He never mentioned a Vantage Vue.

Cross posted :?
NeilThomas
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Raspberry Pi 4

Post by NeilThomas »

Just thought I'd upload the new local interface that I am working on. Not one to take the easy option, I am also moving into w3.css from bootstrap. Doing the same (or similar) for my website including generating my own JSON files from my database to accommodate my extra sensors.
Neil Thomas
website: weather.oaktreewebs.co.uk | Davis Vantage Pro II | CumulusMX, Raspberry Pi 4 | MX V4 build 4010
duke

Post by duke »

Nice, it's good to see another custom interface and I'm surprised there have not been more attempts posted.
scanman
Weather Station: Davis VP2

Post by scanman »

Not a change in the interface per se, but a screen shot of my desktop using Cumulus MX and Graph Weather in tandem. However, some people out there with an aptitude for this sort of thing may be able to find a way of combining the two into one window - just a thought.
layout.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jlmr731
Weather Station: Davis vantage pro 2
Operating System: Debian

Post by jlmr731 »

that graph weather looks nice where did you get it?
scanman
Weather Station: Davis VP2

Post by scanman »

GraphWeather was a program made by a (I think) Canadian called Antoine Guilmard. This is version 2.0.111a, but I there are more recent versions. However, as far as I can see, the author has not released any newer versions since 2011, and some of the later releases were a bit buggy, hence my sticking with an older release. What I would like to do is incorporate the graphs into my main Cumulus screen because they look so darn good, but with the same functionality as the Highcharts graphs. Unfortunately, this is waaaaaaaay beyond my levels of competency, hence running the two programmes in tandem. I have managed to give the graphs an MX makeover, though! :D

LInk to Graphweather site http://www.aguilmard.com/wordpress/?page_id=18
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.