Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Monitor size

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

Altocumulus
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2 with Solar
Operating System: Windows 10 Home

Monitor size

Post by Altocumulus »

All,

Is there a minimum monitor size applicable to both Cumulus1 and CumulusMX.

I recall Steve asked what sizes we were using some long while ago.

See two screen prints of my Cumulus and CumulusMX - both examples are as they come from the software.

On Cumulus1 I can just see the front end on the screen, but any of the edit options (except rainfall), there's important buttons out of sight at the bottom...Example posted is that of the daily record.

On CumulusMX the gauge shown is the only item to see without scrolling down.......
CumulusMX.png
Cumulus1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Re: Monitor size

Post by mcrossley »

Not sure about Cumulus 1, but the MX console just shows less in one view the lower the resolution - you can scale down in size in browser of course, not ideal but it should work.
Altocumulus
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2 with Solar
Operating System: Windows 10 Home

Re: Monitor size

Post by Altocumulus »

Thanks Mark, I've tried scaling down but, of course, you lose as everything gets smaller..... ;)