Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Data for UI 7 day charts

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

billy
Weather Station: WLL / Davis VP2+
Operating System: RPi bullseye

Data for UI 7 day charts

Post by billy »

Where are the data for charts on the UI (http://localhost:8998/) stored?

Overnight we had a longish power failure - enough that my UPS battery also went flat. When it returned there was a hiccup with the recording of time - which quickly sorted itself out. As a result, the chart looks like the one below. I know this will wash out over the next 7 days so it's not a big deal but it left me curious about where the data are stored - albeit temporarily - and whether it can be edited? The time problem was evident in the monthly log file too but that is easily corrected.
Annotation 2019-11-22 122030.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
freddie
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2 + Ecowitt
Operating System: GNU/Linux Ubuntu 22.04 LXC

Re: Data for UI 7 day charts

Post by freddie »

The data are read from the monthly log file, so if you correct the data in the log file (with Cumulus no running, of course) then the graphs will be corrected too.
Freddie
billy
Weather Station: WLL / Davis VP2+
Operating System: RPi bullseye

Post by billy »

Thank you freddie!

der :groan:

I had not looked closely enough and had assumed they were minute by minute values, but they are at 5 minute intervals - surprisingly :roll: just like my monthly log files :oops:
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Post by mcrossley »

They are plotted every minute whilst Cumulus is running, but on startup it can only get the old data from your log file, so old data is plotted at your logging interval.