Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

weatherlink ip data logger

From build 3044 the development baton passed to Mark Crossley. Mark has been responsible for all the Builds since. He has made the code available on GitHub. It is Mark's hope that others will join in this development, but at the very least he welcomes your ideas for future developments (see Cumulus MX Development suggestions).

Moderator: mcrossley

G6GUH
Weather Station: Davis VP2 Pro
Operating System: Windows 10

weatherlink ip data logger

Post by G6GUH »

HI
Just trying to set up an IP datalogger to work with MX3048, the set up works fine with the USB logger bu I am unable to get the ip logger to talk with MX. The logger will talk ok to to WeatherLink 6.0.4 so I know that the logger is working. In MX station setup I have set the type to TCP/IP and the ip address to that at which the logger is connected to the network. TCP port is 22222 which the same as the one set on the logger, have tried disconnect time to 0 and 1.

Is there anything to be changed else where ?

Thanks Pete
G6GUH
Weather Station: Davis VP2 Pro
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: weatherlink ip data logger

Post by G6GUH »

I think that I have sorted the problem out, MX does upload to a web page but it appears that it cannot be seen when trying to vie on the dashboard, that may be due to the fact that there is already another installation already working and up loading at the moment so I will try closing the firs version down and then see if it can be viewed.

Pete