Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Cant setup settings

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

Froxie240
Weather Station: WS2307
Operating System: Win 10

Cant setup settings

Post by Froxie240 »

I have running Cumulus MX on Win10 machine and since the first install I cant get "Station settings" "Internet settings" "Calibration settings" and "NOAA setings" work as they shoud. Dont know why but html pages are loading normaly and shows
Click on (next arrow) to expand a section. Click on (down arrow) to collapse the section again. Click the 'Save' button to save the settings.
and "Save" button is also visible but checklists and fill forms with options are not visible. I have try everything I could remember, even changed semicollon to collon at regional setting but nothing worked.

I have feeling its something with script or js and json files cant be loaded.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Cant setup settings

Post by steve »

If you turn on the F10 developer console in your browser, it may show some javascript (or other) errors. I suspect it's something to do with your regional settings and possibly something from your Cumulus 1 cumulus.ini file.
Steve
Froxie240
Weather Station: WS2307
Operating System: Win 10

Re: Cant setup settings

Post by Froxie240 »

Ok thank you Steve. Problem is solved. Probably it was regional settings that were changed after win. update and I set them to right regional settup for Cumulus but I did not do restart of machine after that so it was not applied as it shoud be. Now after fresh boot everything on interface works fine.