Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

MX not uploading web files

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

NeilThomas
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Raspberry Pi 4

MX not uploading web files

Post by NeilThomas »

Hi

This morning I have an issue with MX not sending web files to update my website. It sends the realtime file but nothing else so there is nothing wrong with my ftp settings - the connection is made and works. I have had windows updates installed this morning as well and rebooted the pc several times but still no change. Not even the charts on my local console (charts) page are updating - they are all stuck at 6:30 this morning. If I set the files to be uploaded at my realtime interval, they work but not on the normal schedule.

I have attached todays log files from MXdiag and include an image of the temperature charts - I have an additional issue with the Oregon system so temperatures are not correct.

Have now found that no standard FTP services are running so it is obviously something to do with my computer. Please ignore this post (delete if possible).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Neil Thomas
website: weather.oaktreewebs.co.uk | Davis Vantage Pro II | CumulusMX, Raspberry Pi 4 | MX V4 build 4010