Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Enhancement Requests

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

Ken22
Weather Station: Oregon Scientific WMR968
Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

Enhancement Requests

Post by Ken22 »

Hi Steve,

In another thread you indicated that submitted enhancement requests would get filed away and looked at sometime in the future.

I plan on starting work with MX in April when I will have the proper amount of time to dedicate to the project. Since I don't have MX now, I don't know if any of these have already been done, but it seems unlikely.

1. When humidity calibration multiplier is used, round the result rather than truncating it like Cumulus 1 does.

2. Ability to calibrate temp and humidity on Extra Sensors.

3. Ability to graph data from extra sensors.

4. Ability to add solar radiation data to SRSunshine.dat or by some other means.

I know that you don't have tome to deal with these things for quite some time, I just wanted to get them on file for the long term.

Thanks,

Ken
===
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Enhancement Requests

Post by steve »

Ken22 wrote:In another thread you indicated that submitted enhancement requests would get filed away and looked at sometime in the future.
Yes, they need to go in the enhancement request section - links are at the top of the forum. As you correctly assume, I don't know when I'll get around to doing any of them - some of them have been there for a very long time.
1. When humidity calibration multiplier is used, round the result rather than truncating it like Cumulus 1 does.
I've already done that one, in the next build. It just seemed to make sense, and was trivial to change.
Steve
Ken22
Weather Station: Oregon Scientific WMR968
Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

Re: Enhancement Requests

Post by Ken22 »

steve wrote:Yes, they need to go in the enhancement request section - links are at the top of the forum.
Sorry I missed the "enhancement section" at the top. I'll move my requests there.

Thanks,

Ken
===