Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Data transmission error!

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

roxbux
Weather Station: WH1080
Operating System: mac osx

Data transmission error!

Post by roxbux »

Good morning. I am using comulusMX with Raspberry B + and Station WH1080 . THE link between the raspberry and the station is fine but after an initial exchange of data , the transmission is locked with serialization failure and the screen does not display . What to do? :?:
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Data transmission error!

Post by steve »

If you zip up the MX diags folder and attach it to a reply in this thread, I'll take a look.
Steve
roxbux

Post by roxbux »

Ok Steve . As soon as I finish the work provider and to send it . Thank you
roxbux

Post by roxbux »

Hi Steve. As promised sending a copy of the file MXDiag. I wanted to point that I can not configure CumulusMX with the browser because I can not save the changes. When I press save me the following error: "error [object Object], and does not save any parameters entered. I had to enter the parameters with a text editor on the file cumulus.ini and I do not know if they are right. Sorry for my english
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

You are using a locale with commas for decimals. Are you using a version of mono which supports this? See the instructions, the MX FAQ, and several threads in the forum where this is discussed.
Steve