Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

terminal window ?

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

n9mfk
Weather Station: davis vp2 Serial datalogger
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit

terminal window ?

Post by n9mfk »

Hi Steve some things I have noted
some times in the terminal window if you do ctrl c
I can see a lot of line after that but you can not read them as the window closes to quick
also a way on that window if you click the red x could you have a box come up to are you sure you went to exit ?
Thanks Beau
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: terminal window ?

Post by steve »

Anything that appears in the terminal window should also appear in the diags log - but it's unlikely to be worthy of attention anyway, they are almost all just exceptions caused by closing things down while a thread in Cumulus is still running.

It may be that at some point I could add an optional 'are you sure' as in Cumulus 1, but assuming I could do it, it would do it for Ctrl-C as well. And I would have to look into what happens on Linux and OS X. It's not something I'll be looking at any time soon.
Steve
n9mfk
Weather Station: davis vp2 Serial datalogger
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit

Re: terminal window ?

Post by n9mfk »

Steve,
why i ask the other day after a update i closed it with the x an do not known it
Beau