Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

NOAA report query

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

duke

NOAA report query

Post by duke »

Although I have been swapping back and forth between the two Cumulus since release I finally went MX yesterday ;)

I notice at midnight two NOAA reports (other than the year) were created - "NOAAMO0015.txt" and "NOAAMO0115.txt".

One has single digit days with leading zero's and one does not. I can't seem to find another post relating to this :o

On a different note:
Multiple browser connections to dashboard page don't work - should be fixed in 3016
Two copies can't be run on same machine because websockets port clashes - should be fixed in 3016
Both of these work for me from 3016.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: NOAA report query

Post by steve »

Are you using the 'old' Cumulus.ini? If so, have you amended the format as mentioned in the instructions and in this thread - https://cumulus.hosiene.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=12969

Are you absolutely sure MX created both files last night? I'm not saying that I don't believe you, it's just that... I don't believe you ;)
Steve
duke

Re: NOAA report query

Post by duke »

Yep, sure.

Problem solved though, I had modified the mmyy in the .ini I was using for testing but when I did a fresh install yesterday I forgot :oops:

Thanks.