Discussion of version 3 of Cumulus, which runs on Windows, Linux, and OS X. All Cumulus MX queries in here, please.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 410
- Joined: Wed 10 Sep 2008 2:15 pm
- Weather Station: Rosenborg 68700
- Operating System: Win10 Ult., 64-bit, RaspberryPi
- Location: Gilleleje, Denmark
On my CumulusMX homescreen: http://www.ibtest.dk/cumulus3/gauges.htm the windrose is incorrect: only thin black line(s) indicate wind direction(s). On the console, windroses are OK.
- Posts: 5234
- Joined: Thu 07 Jan 2010 9:44 pm
- Weather Station: Davis VP2
- Operating System: Stretch Lite rPi
- Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK
- Cumulus Author
- Posts: 26714
- Joined: Mon 02 Jun 2008 6:49 pm
- Weather Station: None
- Operating System: None
- Location: Vienne, France
...and as MX doesn't have that setting on the interface, you'll have to do it by editing NumWindRosePoints in Cumulus.ini.