Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Charts Won't Load

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

Buford T. Justice
Weather Station: Ecowitt GW1002
Operating System: Windows 11 Pro

Charts Won't Load

Post by Buford T. Justice »

I can never get the charts to load on GNU/Linux using Firefox on the dashboard page. This is what Firefox's Web Developer Tools says...

Code: Select all

The connection to ws://192.168.1.101:8002/ was interrupted while the page was loading. dashboard.js:11
mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create d3.v3.js:481
Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated.  Use defaultPrevented instead. jquery.js:3432
The connection to ws://192.168.1.101:8002/ was interrupted while the page was loading.
I'm not sure if it is a Javascript issue or not. I do have OpenJDK and its browser plugin both installed.

EDIT...

The charts load just fine in Chromium and Midori so it must be a Firefox issue.

ANOTHER EDIT...

It was Adblock Edge causing the issue in Firefox. To fix, go to Tools > Adblock Edge > Disable on THE ADDRESS FOR CMX.

I'll leave this post up instead of deleting it in case anyone else experiences this issue.