Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.5 (build 3282) - 23 February 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Problem on Weather Eden with Gauges and Trend.

Discussion of Jacques DesRoches's web site templates

Moderator: JacquesD

icnmfabro
Weather Station: wh3080
Operating System: Raspian - Armbian and Windows

Problem on Weather Eden with Gauges and Trend.

Post by icnmfabro »

Hi, I need help to configure the Template Weather Eden. I Cumulus MX running on a small Raspberry Pi with Raspian.
On http://meteofabro.altervista.org/ found the template, the data seem to be placed on the site, but some things do not work, such as "Gauges" and "Trend." what is the procedure for Cumulus MX to run these menu items? someone has already installed on Cumulus MX the Weather Eden?

I enclose a photo of the configuration of Cumulus MX.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
water01
Weather Station: Ecowitt HP2551
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Re: Problem on Weather Eden with Gauges and Trend.

Post by water01 »

Not sure about the first two files but certainly for ReatimegaugesT.txt you need the realtime flag to be ticked, and Are you sure the path on the server is right as it usual to have either htdocs/ or public_html in front of the file names.

The trends will not work as these are the old Cumulus 1 trends files and these no longer exist in Cumulus MX being replaced with Highchart graphs, so you will have to see if there is an update on the Weather by You website.
David