Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

WeatherBlues V1 + XP Pro SP3 + Crashing

Discussion of Jacques DesRoches's web site templates

Moderator: JacquesD

romseyrob
Weather Station: Maplins N96GY
Operating System: Windows XP Pro SP3

WeatherBlues V1 + XP Pro SP3 + Crashing

Post by romseyrob »

I had a go at installing this on my XP Pro SP3 netbook.
I have been running cumulus for a couple of years now, and really liked the look of this template.
I originally started with the V2 template, but VirginMedia site threw up loads of errors when I tried to view the site - is there an issue with them allowing me to use php or something?

Anyway, I reverted to the V1 template, and all appeared well initially, but when I view my page I see that the last update date/time has fallen behind, and when I remote into the netbook, I see an error along the lines of "The System has recovered from a serious error" message.

Are other people experiencing instability with this, or is it just me? The laptop does/runs nothing else - it was just a cheap Dell Mini10v I bought from ebay with a broken screen, which I thought would be perfect to run in a permanent "lid down" install plugged into my fine offset N96GY station.

Thanks,

Rob.