Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Forecast setup for Base-World template

Discussion of Ken True's web site templates

Moderator: saratogaWX

saratogaWX
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro Plus
Operating System: Windows 10 Professional

Re: Forecast setup for Base-World template

Post by saratogaWX »

Hi Martial,

Including a picture of the webpage in your post is helpful, but even more helpful is to include the full URL to the webpage showing the problem. Be sure to include the full URL in ALL of your requests for assistance.

It is impossible to assist in debugging a website based solely on a picture of the page.

Regards,
Ken
------------------
Salut Martial,

Inclure une image de la page Web dans votre message est utile, mais il est encore plus utile d'inclure l'URL complète de la page Web montrant le problème. Assurez-vous d'inclure l'URL complète dans TOUTES vos demandes d'assistance.

Il est impossible d'aider au débogage d'un site Web en se basant uniquement sur une image de la page.

Salutations,
Ken
PaulMy
Weather Station: Davis VP2 Plus 24-Hour FARS
Operating System: Windows8 and Windows10

Post by PaulMy »

Hi Martial,
That image doesn't show what you have in your Extra web files settings. But you do have a CUtags.php being FTP to your webhost root https://vieuxboucau.info/ that is being FTP at 15 minute interval. Unfortunately that seems like the sample file included with the template and having Ken's data from 2011, not the template file that is in CU-plugin that needs to be processed by CMX and then updated on your website. And in your current Saratoga website there is also a CUtags.php and also that 2011 sample file but is not being updated so not current data.

We can help with that if you attach a screen capture of your Extra web files settings showing what you have entered. Also a screen capture of where you have the template CUtags file from the CU-plugin on your computer.

AND you are still missing some CU-plugin files in your current Saratoga website https://vieuxboucau.info/D/wxstatus.php

I know that browser translation of instructions are not perfect, so if there is something you don't understand get that clarified first.

Enjoy,
Paul
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Davis Vantage Pro2+
C1 www.komokaweather.com/komokaweather-ca
MX www.komokaweather.com/cumulusmx/index.htm /index.html /index.php
MX www.komokaweather.com/cumulusmxwll/index.htm /index.html /index.php
MX www. komokaweather.com/cumulusmx4/index.htm

martialTh
Weather Station: https://www.vieuxboucau.info/wxi
Operating System: windows 10

Post by martialTh »

Bonsoir,
Nous sommes 2 plus 2 ou 3 à chercher la solution.
Sans grand résultat pour l'instant.

Ne serais ce pas plus rapide et direct de vous donner accès à ma machine ?
j'ai donné un accès a Marc c'est après midi, je peux renouveler cela.
Je suis en France, Marc est en Angleterre, vous vous êtes au Canada et l'auteur du logiciel est aux États unis sans compter la personne qui à donné la solution à Marc et qui est en Suède.
Mon raisonnement: je vous donne accès à ma machine et vous travaillez comme il vous semble sans contrainte de fuseau horaire, seulement me dire quand je ne doit pas stopper ma machine.
Je ne sais pas si je suis clair,
La contrainte de la langue est énorme, et les non dits aussi.
Dites moi tous, ce que vous en pensez.
a+
Martial

Bonsoir,
We are 2 plus 2 or 3 looking for the solution.
No great results so far.

Wouldn't it be quicker and more direct to give you access to my machine?
I gave access to Marc it's afternoon, I can renew that.
I am in France, Marc is in England, you are in Canada and the author of the software is in the United States, not to mention the person who gave the solution to Marc and who is in Sweden.
My reasoning: I give you access to my machine and you work as you see fit without time zone constraints, just tell me when I shouldn't stop my machine.
I do not know if I'm clear,
The constraint of the language is enormous, and the unsaid too.
Tell me all, what you think.
a+
Martial
martialTh
Weather Station: https://www.vieuxboucau.info/wxi
Operating System: windows 10

Post by martialTh »

Re bonsoir,
information supplémentaire, je suis passé de W11 à w10 il y a quelques jours et dans la manip j'ai perdu toute l'antériorité et les fichiers qui vont avec.
Donc tout ce qui est antérieur aux fichiers sur D, je ne l'ai plus.
Bonsoir
Martial

Re Goodnight,
additional information, I went from W11 to w10 a few days ago and in the process I lost all the anteriority and the files that go with it.
So anything older than the files on D, I don't have anymore.
Good evening
Martial