Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Thermometer not displayed on Home Page

Discussion of Ken True's web site templates

Moderator: saratogaWX

andersondj
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2
Operating System: Windows 7

Thermometer not displayed on Home Page

Post by andersondj »

I have added the Saratoga World Base Templates together with the CumulusMX plugin to a CumulusMX system running on a Raspberry Pi. However the thermometer on the home page is not being drawn.
I have checked the following:

The realtime.txt and CUtags.php files are being uploaded to the website's root directory.

The thermometer.php script has the wxsoftware parameter set to 'CU' and the realtimefile parameter set to './realtime.txt'

Any assistance would be appreciated.
saratogaWX
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro Plus
Operating System: Windows 10 Professional

Re: Thermometer not displayed on Home Page

Post by saratogaWX »

Can the RPi system viewed via URL from the internet? If so, please send PM with the address and I'll take a look.
andersondj
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2
Operating System: Windows 7

Re: Thermometer not displayed on Home Page

Post by andersondj »

I copied the thermometer.php script (Version 1.12) from a Weatherdisplay environment I was migrating from and put into my new Cumulusmx environment. The result was it created the thermometer! It appears therefore the mods in versions 1.13 to 1.16 must have corrupted the CumulusMX coding.