Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Steel Gauges Web Page Error

Discussion of Mark Crossley's HTML5/Javascript gauges

Moderator: mcrossley

ke7kcb
Weather Station: Arduino + Sparkfun weather shld
Operating System: windows 10

Steel Gauges Web Page Error

Post by ke7kcb »

I get the following error on the gauges-ss.htm page in the canvas_status:

error: [Exception.. "The URI scheme corresponds to an unknown protocol handler" nsresult: "0x804b0012 (NS_ERROR_UNKNOWN _PROTOCOL)" location: "JS frame ::http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.1.min.js:: .send:: line 4" data: no]

I am testing this locally on a wamp server before putting on the web. The realtimegauges.txt file updates appropriately, however, none of the steel gauges show data. Regular Cumulus web pages update appropriately.

Can anyone help me out? These gauges look cool!

Thanks.

Alan
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Re: Steel Gauges Web Page Error

Post by mcrossley »

Does the browser you are using with your WAMP also have internet access? It will need to download the public libraries (JQuery). Otherwise I'm afraid I have no idea what that error is!

Try putting a test page on your 'real' web server and see how it behaves - at least we can then look at it and see what is happening.
ke7kcb
Weather Station: Arduino + Sparkfun weather shld
Operating System: windows 10

Re: Steel Gauges Web Page Error

Post by ke7kcb »

I am using Firefox 44.0.2, and I am sure it is downloading the jquery library files as I checked using Firebug. My WAMP Server is Apache 2.2.21. Hopefully I will get a chance to load the Steel Gauges Web Page files to my externally hosted site over the next few days.

Alan