Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

all temp. data on the one single gauge?

Discussion of Mark Crossley's HTML5/Javascript gauges

Moderator: mcrossley

jarom
Weather Station: WH 1080
Operating System: Raspbian + Raspberry pi 2

all temp. data on the one single gauge?

Post by jarom »

I wonder how to collect all the "temp." data in the one single gauge
I would have only one gauge for every temp info - I mean the dew point, temp inside, temp. outside, humindex etc on the one gauge.
How to do it?
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Re: all temp. data on the one single gauge?

Post by mcrossley »

I'd suggest you look at the code for the Dewpoint gauge and extend that to your requirements. It already has quite a few options, you can either change the existing ones, or add new ones, or both. I would expect you to have some skill in JavaScript to achieve this though.
rfsteel
Weather Station: MWR88
Operating System: Windows Home Server 2011

Re: all temp. data on the one single gauge?

Post by rfsteel »

Just thought I share the steps to add an Extra Sensor Temp and Humidity value to the existing Temp and Humidity gauges for the non-techies out there.

First edit the /web/realtimegaugesT.txt file to add the extra sensor values;

Use this wiki page to determine the correct tag to add http://wiki.sandaysoft.com/a/Webtags#The_Tags

Now edit the /web/gaugesT.htm to add the new radio button option to the existing Temp and Humidity gauges;

Finally edit the /webfiles/lib/steelseries/scripts/gauges.js to change the existing IF ELSE block to a IF ELSE IF ELSE block;

Now FTP the updated /webfiles/lib/steelseries/scripts/gauges.js to your website and you should now have working gauges;

http://cumulus.rfsteel.cloud.sn/weather/gauges.htm