Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Dusk and Dawn error in logfile

Please discuss beta versions of Cumulus 1 here. Note: There are currently no beta versions of Cumulus 1.
Touchtone
Weather Station: Davis VP2 Plus & FARS
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1

Re: Dusk and Dawn error in logfile

Post by Touchtone »

steve wrote:
bduren wrote:Yes I use comma as decimal Point.
Yes, I know; so do lots of users, and they don't have a problem. The problem occurs when the USER settings are not the same as the SYSTEM settings.
This is really important. I had to do a complete re install of Windows 7 after doing a complete computer overhaul that included a new mother board & CPU, so when I eventually got it all running again I had selected the wrong SYSTEM date format setting & Cumulus failed to show the main screen information for yesterday. I checked the "day text file" & sure enough the date format for 2 days was different to all the rest so I changed it there, but I also needed to change the yesterday.ini file as well & do a few date corrections after I had reset the SYSTEM date to what it was before.

One interesting note was that when I did the full re-install of Windows it had backed up my files into what they call Windows old, but the programs that were installed in the main C directory where Windows is stored & where both Cumulus & WeatherLink should be, all files were completely intact with no data lost. All I did was just re-install both programs into their existing directories mainly to be sure everything was correctly recognized by Windows. After running each program the latest data was downloaded from the weather station & everything was perfect, after I had done the above corrections of course.
bduren
Weather Station: WMR928
Operating System: W2012R2, W10, RaspberryPI 3+

Re: Dusk and Dawn error in logfile

Post by bduren »

Yes, I have changed that as well.
Thank you.