Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.5 (build 3282) - 23 February 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Cumulus support ending, forum closing

General news concerning announcements of new releases, forum outages etc.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Cumulus support ending, forum closing

Post by steve »

After 15 years of developing and supporting Cumulus in its various forms, I have decided that it is time for me to stop. The forum will therefore be closing in the next few weeks. Thank you to everyone for your loyalty, kind words, and help over the years.

I will make the SQL database for the forum available for download once it closes. I will make the SQL database for the wiki available for download.

I will look into making the source code for Cumulus MX available for download, but I cannot give any timescales for this. I cannot make the source code for Cumulus 1 available.

This server will cease to exist, so those of who use it for hosting your web sites, please start to make arrangements to move your site elsewhere, as soon as possible, but by the end of November at the latest. I will attempt to contact you all by email or private message, in case you do not see this post. I will refund any current hosting fees, pro-rata, on request to steve@nybbles.co.uk

Steve