Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Web hosting available

General news concerning announcements of new releases, forum outages etc.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Web hosting available

Post by steve »

I can now offer web hosting for Cumulus users, for web sites whose purpose is predominantly to display data from Cumulus. The server is located in Germany, but should work well wherever you are in the world.

The package I'm offering includes:
  • 1 GB disk space
  • 50GB per month 'bandwidth' (http traffic)
  • PHP 5.6
  • MySQL
  • HTTPS available on request
The above limits are 'guidelines' rather than enforced limits; I would just ask you not to abuse the service, and not run anything which is likely to consume lots of CPU.

You will need your own domain name. I am not offering email hosting. There is no 'control panel' or shell access, but I am happy to perform any admin tasks that you need. Please note that backups (if required) are your own responsibility.

I can set up the space with the standard Cumulus web site if required, and advise on the configuration settings for Cumulus.

The price is £20 per year, payable once the hosting has been set up and you've tried it for a few days. If you would like to try it, or have any questions, please contact me by private message.
Steve