Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Airshow planes caught on weathercam

Hardware/software/hints and tips/discussion/webcam links etc
ironeagleuk
Weather Station: Maplins N96GY (Watson W-8681)
Operating System: Windows 7 Home

Airshow planes caught on weathercam

Post by ironeagleuk »

It was the Folkestone airshow yesterday....and before I went out to watch the planes, I set my Yawcam up on Motion detection in the hope it may capture the Red Arrows flying over.

Alas it didn't, but going through the 7000 pics the camera took in my absence, it did capture some brief glimpses of what I think was the Lancaster of the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight

Not sure what the following are of, but can only assume looking at the timings that it's the Spitfire and Hurricane

Sorry they aren't as good as maybe you had expected though....but thought I'd share them, as it's not everyday the weathercam gets chance to possibly pick up something other than weather...and the odd seagull lol

Richard

mermaidbeachweather
Weather Station: Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows 7

Re: Airshow planes caught on weathercam

Post by mermaidbeachweather »

Hi Richard,,

Thanks for the pic's of your personal air show, you could pass them off as UFO's. Its looks like you are having great weather, I seen on the TV this morning that it was raining in London for the Queens Jubilee pagenat on the Thames.

Cheers

Brian
ironeagleuk

Post by ironeagleuk »

That was just a brief window of good weather....have had about 15mm in the last 24 hours.

Looks like it's going to be reasonable today, but the rest of the week is looking like it's going to be wet on and off.

Was a pity the end of the Jubilee pageant was rained off....would have been good to see the flypast.
The choir on top of the Royal Philamonic Orchestra boat were soaked to the skin bless them, but performed amazingly.

Let's hope the concert outside Buck Palace isn't washed out tonight
Richard

ironeagleuk

Post by ironeagleuk »

Yesterday in Folkestone the Red Arrows performed a display at the seafront.....my WeatherCam captured 2 small images of one of the Red Arrows as it flew over

If you'd like to see more pics of the display, I have uploaded them to an album here: http://s19.photobucket.com/user/ironeag ... t=6&page=1
Richard