Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

CumulusToolbox

Discussion and support for 3rd-party (non-Sandaysoft) tools for Cumulus
v.glytsis
Weather Station: GIOM 3000
Operating System: Windows XP SP3

CumulusToolbox

Post by v.glytsis »

Hello there, i am new to cumulus toolbox and i ve noticed that when email notification is set to ''once per day'' and cumulustoolbox closes down and re runs (mainly beacuse my pc servers shut down or restart due to electricity cuts) the mails are resent even if the receipment has received another email earlier the same day.

- Is there any way to avoid double emailing when cumulustoolbox shuts down and runs again ?
- Can we adjust cumulustoolbox to send email when there are winds over example 20 knots but only for 3 specific wind directions? example N,NE,ENE ?
- Can we adjust 2 or 3 or 4 different cumulustoolbox setups (ie c:/cumulustoolbox1 , c:/cumulustoolbox2, c:/cumulustoolbox3) to run parallel so i can send to different emails with different rules?