Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX release 3.11.4 (build 3133) - 25 May 2021 (please see announcement regarding releases since 3.5.0)
Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Highcharts Graphs

Discussion and support for 3rd-party (non-Sandaysoft) tools for Cumulus
billy
Weather Station: Davis VP2+
Operating System: RPi buster

Re: Highcharts Graphs

Post by billy »

One step at a time! SQL was completely foreign to me until I started using Cumulus - and I'm still really only a novice.
The it guy wrote:
Sun 09 May 2021 10:53 am
Warning: #1048 Column 'insolation' cannot be null
So, I'm guessing this problem is because there are days in your monthly table that do not have any data. Check to see if that is the case. If so, add this to the end of the script that establishes your rainsuninsolByMonthHour table to ensure it has at least one row for every day:

Code: Select all

INSERT IGNORE INTO rainsuninsolByMonthHour(LogDateTime)
VALUES
("yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:00");
(replace the date/time letters with the appropriate digits). Mine looks like this:
("2019-02-02 12:59:00");

if you have more than one day completely missing, separate each one by a comma and terminate the last one with a semicolon as in:

Code: Select all

INSERT IGNORE INTO rainsuninsolByMonthHour(LogDateTime)
VALUES
("yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:00"),
("yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:00"),
("yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:00");
There's probably an easier and more elegant way of doing this but I don't know what it is :?

Let me know how you get on. If you can eliminate this error then we are one step closer to a satisfactory outcome :)

The it guy
Weather Station: Davis
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: Highcharts Graphs

Post by The it guy »

Ok I will do that at the weekend as working a lote I can play and thank you Billy you're very patient man i appreciate it