Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

New Forecast Tool

Discussion and support for 3rd-party (non-Sandaysoft) tools for Cumulus
cgwx1
Weather Station: WH1080PC
Operating System: Windows 7 and Windows XP

Re: New Forecast Tool

Post by cgwx1 »

Thanks to all, I too have come across this error. It is not an error that will cause incorrect operation of the software, but is an error that needs fixing. Again, thanks to all who are testing.
cgwx1

Post by cgwx1 »

I have fixed another issue.. The program will crash if it loses its internet connection, this is now fixed for the next release, I do believe I have also fixed the other error mentioned earlier in this thread about length of a string being less than zero. I am not going to release it tonight, I will wait until Friday evening local time for the next release. I am currently running the software waiting for new errors to arise, running it through some tough circumstances to find errors. Current build number is 84, if thin number is released tomorrow I have found no new errors :clap: .
Thank you all so much for testing! :mrgreen:
cgwx1

Post by cgwx1 »

Alright after a busy weekend I have managed to work out a few more kinks and add a little more error support. Just download the new exe and replace your old one. Not going into detail about what I fixed/added.
Build: 88 2/19/2012 11:26PM EST
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nking
Weather Station: W-8681
Operating System: Windows 10

Post by nking »

|| Conversion from string " N/A" to type 'Double' is not valid. Microsoft.VisualBasic at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value)
at Weather_Forecaster.hr12temp.work(Object sender, EventArgs e)
cgwx1

Post by cgwx1 »

nking wrote:|| Conversion from string " N/A" to type 'Double' is not valid. Microsoft.VisualBasic at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value)
at Weather_Forecaster.hr12temp.work(Object sender, EventArgs e)
I cannot find that error, it does not mess anything up, I don't know what it is, I will find it though. Thanks for posting.

Anyone getting any forecasts yet? If so, any accuracy?