Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

WU-forecast.php

Discussion and support for 3rd-party (non-Sandaysoft) tools for Cumulus
gemini06720
Weather Station: No weather station
Operating System: No operating system

Re: WU-forecast.php

Post by gemini06720 »

serowe wrote:You must have upset him Ray - his site has now 'gone with the wind' :)
Me! :roll:

Come on Stephen, although you do not know me personally, you should know by now I could not scare a fly away even if I tried/wanted to... :twisted:

I think this message might have been scarier: ;)
serowe wrote:As for hosting yourself - most commercial ADSL and cable ISP's don't allow that - the penalty for being caught is usually instant, and permanent, disconnection.
Oh, the Palmerston Weather site is still online (as of 02:20 PST, January 03, 2012)... ;)
serowe
Weather Station: WM918
Operating System: Win Server 2008 R2

Re: WU-forecast.php

Post by serowe »

LOL - it definately wasn't this morning when I posted the message - pings and attempts to the site just timed out.

So now you know :) (not sure what the issue was - didn't record the IP it was resolving to - so whether it had an IP change, the machine was down or what, don't know - but definately 'off the air'..)

Edit - and you're right, it is now back on the air but have to say - someone has a very serious problem with the images that just came up when I got through. I'm not a prude but they were absolutely filthy!
Punctuation is the difference between 'Let's eat, grandma' and 'Let's eat grandma'