Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

data log

jk1973
Weather Station: ws-2316
Operating System: xp sp2

data log

Post by jk1973 »

Dear forum

i turn on the pc in the morning, i realize in the cumulus log file the data was regitered starting 3am instead of the time where my pc was turned off (12.10am) ,next day I tried the HW software, same error occured, thats mean my ws2316 is not working properly.did anyone had face this issue before?

thanks for help
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: data log

Post by steve »

Sometimes stations (not just La Crosse) do seem to stop logging for no obvious reason, and a reset of some kind often gets them going again. Sometimes the reason is that the logging interval value has been corrupted to a silly value, like zero, and resetting the logger interval can fix the problem.

Is the date and time correct on the console?

If you zip up the Cumulus diags folder and attach it, I'll have a look to see if I can tell what the problem is.
Steve
Greebo
Weather Station: La Crosse WS-2355
Operating System: Windows 7

Re: data log

Post by Greebo »

I'd suggest closing down Cumulus, starting up Heavy Weather and adjusting the Data Logging Interval. This will reset the Data Logger in the station, then you can close down Heavy Weather and start Cumulus up again.