Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

A few testers required

Other discussion about creating web sites for Cumulus that doesn't have a specific subforum

Moderator: daj

ritchie
Weather Station: WS 1081
Operating System: windows 10

A few testers required

Post by ritchie »

I have developed a template and server side scripts for utilising the Cumulus data on the web via AJAX.
I would like to have a VERY small number of reasonable experienced web users who would like to test and give me some (constructive) feedback.
However, it is imperative that you have three areas of skill and resource.

1 - HTML / XML
2 - Javascript
3 - PHP

If you have all three, please PM me, I will respond to all (if any) and then we can see where to go next !
For the mildly curious, the current AJAX web page is at: http://www.s1consulting.co.uk/weather/ajaxindex.htm and you should see it get refreshed dynamically (I hope)

The XML can be read directly into apps such as Homeseer HS Touch, which is what I originally built the output for, without needing anything other than a web server to serve up the page.
I have incorporated the code into the phpbanner scripts produced by TNET and it makes ALL of the Cumulus tags avaialable; approx 110, I lost count :roll: The banner output is below in my sig

Thanks people :D :D